ISO 45001 (formally BS OHSAS 18001) sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice. Work with Look Listen Talk to bring ISO 45001 into your business and you can achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers.
ISO 45001 is an international standard which sets out the requirements for occupational health and safety management good practice for any size of organization. It provides a health and safety framework allowing you to bring all relevant controls and processes into one management system.
ISO 45001 can be adapted to all types of organizations to help eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. The standard is designed to help you create the best possible working conditions in your organization – helping you to meet legal, industry and customer requirements.
There are significant benefits in achieving ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management these are:
- Creating the best possible working conditions across your company
- Identification of hazards and controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
- Reduce the lightly hood of Prosecution as a result of health and safety breaches
Contact us now using our website or phone Andrew Holmes on 07976 921005 for further information about our Health and Safety services.