BS ISO 22301 is the international business continuity management standard specifies the requirements for setting up and managing an effective business continuity management system (BCMS) for any organization, regardless of type or size.
ISO 22301 (requirements) and ISO 22313 (guidance) were created from BS 25999 which was accepted worldwide and formed the basis of many other BCM standards, including the US ASIS/BSI BCM.01 standard adopted by ANSI the American Standards Body.
The benefits of ISO 22301 business continuity management are:
- The Identification of current and future threats to your business
- The adoption of a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of any incidents
- Knowing what to do and what to prioritise following an incident
- Keeping critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimising downtime during incidents and improving recovery time
- Demonstrating resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
Let us identify and help you manage the potential threats to your business in a practical way
Contact us now using our website or by phone to Andrew Holmes on 07976 921005 for further information.