“I enjoyed the participation in the auditors role on a live flight as opposed to a class room exercise” Caroline Eason – Jet 2.com
Training you and your organisation to work with regulatory and adopted standards is crucial. We offer training tailored to your organisation in the following areas: Management System Training, Executive Briefing, Awareness, Implementation, Internal Audit.
Our training courses include
- Fork Lift Truck (on site)
- PUWER (Abrasive Wheels)
- BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO/TS 16949 (QS 9000) Automotive quality management
- Automotive Training (PPAP, MSA, FMEA, AQP etc)
- AS 9100 and NADCAP Aerospace quality management standards
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
- ISO / IEC 17799 and ISO / IEC 27001 (BS 7799) Information security management
- BS ISO 22301 (formally BS 25999-2) Business Continuity Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety
- New Approach Directives and CE Marking
- Integrated Management Systems
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Problem Solving
- EASA (IR-OPS) Internal Auditing Training
All the above courses are tailored to your organisational needs.
Contact us now using our website or by phone to Andrew Holmes on 07976 921005 for further information about training.